Thông tin bổ sung
HR EXECUTIVE (C&B) • RENAISSANCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SAIGON • MAY 2019 – CURRENT (SERVICE CONTRACT)
Position: HR EXECUTIVE (C&B)
*** Compensation & Benefits:
• In charge of timely and accurate payment of monthly payroll, allowance, OT, Incentive, Si.HI.UI, PIT, final payment for Expats and Vietnamese employees;
• Coordinate with Finance Department to process salary, SI, Tax, Severance allowance, other C&B relevant payments;
• Prepare C&B reports with internal reporting systems and requirements from relevant departments (Finance Department);
• Control employee time sheets/attendance and reconcile with payroll;
• Annually coordinate across operation department to collect information and consolidate the final and approved leave plan and follow-up unplanned annual leaves;
• Responsible for compulsory insurances including opening & closing insurance book;
• Assist Expats with applying for and maintaining all insurances provided by the school, including international medical insurance.
• Process declaration and claim procedures of sickness, maternity, convalescence to Social Insurance authorities;
• Proceed applications for PIT code for employees and registration for dependent relief;
• Regularly input, maintain and keep up-to-date the staff database and employee information (profiles, personal data) in hard & soft copies;
• Handle document processing for personnel changes in the company upon request (promotion, termination, transfer, salary adjustment, disciplinary measure, etc.);
• Handle general healthcare insurance (get quotations for comparison, arrange proposal, receive employee feedback, supporting claims, etc.);
• Monitor check-in procedures to ensure new comers feel welcome on their first date;
• Responsible for the preparation & maintenance of all contractual employment documentation for all employees, including Offer of employment, Labor Contracts, Service Contracts, Appendices, etc.;
• Follow up staff performance appraisal, promotion, allowances and other monetary benefits;
• Annually review and propose allowance adjustments, if any, for existing post of responsibilities (Vietnamese staffs only);
• Keep the team up-to-date of changes or updates in Labor laws;
• Analyze government newly released regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
*** Employee relation:
• Record and respond to staffs’ enquiries related to C&B policies, benefits schemes, processes and all payroll matters in a professional and timely manner, or escalate the issue and propose proper solutions to Manager;
• Conduct investigations and administer progressive discipline policy and procedures as directed by Manager;
• Assist for all Orientation / On – boarding presentations to new Employees;
• Facilitate departure process of voluntary resignation, which involves termination paperworks, exit interviews or other informal discussions;
• Consult and provide timely advices to Manager or higher level for the purpose of compliance with Labor laws, school and HR policies;
• Coordinate to organize company events (as assigned) which are under HR & Admin’s function.
*** HR Systems
• Provide exact and in time data input to ISAMS System if requested.
• Manage HR System;
• Perform other duties, reasonably assigned by HR Manager.
ADMIN CUM HR • LAZADA GROUP • FEB 2017 – APRIL 2019
Position: ADMIN CUM HR
*** HR tasks:
- Candidates database management (newcomer, quit job, transfer)
- Liasing with recruitment activities upon need (Career Day, Job Fair)
- Arranging the interview schedule & other selection processes between HR agency & General Director or Department Managers.
- Welcoming newcomers (before joining date & on-board)
- Handling Exit visa and Residence card & Work permit termination for expats when they are onboard/ quit job.
- Supporting employees with related GA needs for smooth daily work.
- Acting as main contact window, work with service suppliers. (Getting quotation, making comparison among suppliers, get approval, proceeding before/during/after events and payment)
- Supporting good team spirit and pleasant working environment (office decoration, renovation, and working improvement)
- Arranging relocation package for expats (Work permit, VN visa application, flight & hotel booking, residence card application, VN bank account opening, health checkup)
- Arranging business trip for staffs (visa application like SG, Chinese, HK, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia visa, flight & accommodation).
- Managing Tea ladies’ s daily activities and working hours.
- Managing and controlling yearly contracts (extend, resign) (office leasing, F&B, cleaning service, hotel,..)
- Recording documents of staffs (CV, Cover letter, Work permit, Labor contract,…)
- Maintenance (office assets)
*** Admin tasks:
- Managing incoming/ outgoing letters/ packages (Recording, delivery)
- Managing door access cards.
- Managing office facilities.
- Supporting insurance claiming process (collecting, guidance, submitting to insurance company)
- Managing taxi cards (using purpose, recording, extending)
- Managing office keys & locker keys.
- Managing pantry stuffs (F&B), stationery & medical box.
- Assisting in meeting room booking.
- Arranging OT food for OT staffs.
- Contacting the building management for technical problems (Air condition, power off, elevator operation)
- Purchasing office supplies, daily F&B & stationery.
- Delivery/ Ordering monthly phone allowances (prepaid)
- Making monthly payment (Office rental, Electricity & Water, phone, internet, visa, health checkup, stationery, F&B, cleaning service, taxi, prepaid card, office plant, parking, flight fare, hotel fee and so on)
- Preparing birthday gift for employees.
- Doing logistic arrangement for company events (Happy Friday, Townhall, Halloween, Woman’s Day, Tet holiday, Children Day, company birthday & internal and external workshops)
Thông tin cá nhân
Dear Ms/ Mr,
As I see your post from Indeed website for HR position. Please find me CV in the attachment for your reference.
I am looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day!
Thanks and regards,