• Follows vessel advice, ETD & ETA to fill into Export Menu
• Updates status shipment report once a week.
• Prepare INV+PL Hong Kong to submit to Forwarder and customer.
• Follow up, check and confirm FCR from Forwarder
• Apply C/O for custom clearance at destination.
• Follow up Original C/O in advance.
• Prepare document support as shipping instruction.
Prepare export document; Checking unit price, description, HTS Code of Garment, customer’s SOP; Negotiate AIR/PP freight with forwarder and coordinate with Forwarder /warehouse/shipping to loading the shipment and solve all issues concern shipments