1. Responsibilities to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors.
2. Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
3. Advise internal on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
4. In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
5. Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
6. Assist in ISO annual performance review for vendors.
7. Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organization requirements and expectation.
8. Responsibilities to source, negotiate and engage trusted forwarding agent for local delivery, import and export.
9. Require to prepare local delivery order, Import and export document such as commercial/proforma invoice, packing list and custom declaration document.
10. Require to search and ensure lowest and relevant duty use for all import and export declaration.
11. To assist in inventory forecasting with data collection from Sales / Production / Warehouse.
12. To ensureentry of daily purchase / Delivery / receiving into spreadsheet.
13. To submit daily purchase/delivery/receiving document to accounts department on time.
14. To report monthly purchase/delivery/receiving to both Logistics Manager and Accounts department.
Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Logistics Manager