1. Sales Development
- Source and identify new businesses and marketsin the section; and implement development plans accordingly.
- Connect and maintain relationship with potential and existing clients in the market area; through personal visits, phone calls and other correspondences. Ensure appropriate level of contact for each type of account.
- Ensure effective search of sales lead and prospects.
- Convert quote enquiries and requests for proposal into bookings.
- Provide after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary. Ensure high level of satisfaction from clients.
- Ensure customer database is updated and managed effectively.
- Provide assistance to Director of Sales and Marketing to develop strategic sales plan for the section.
- Closely observe matters pertaining to market and competition (sites, prices, services offered…) on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if needed.
- Provide weekly plan (beginning of week) and report (end of week) of sales activities to DOSM.
- Provide other administrative support as required by management level.
- Perform the duties within the framework defined by H&K Hospitality Management and hotel norms; and by internal regulations as specified by the DOSM.